CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Clock

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random

Actually what was the reason that causing me to do this blog....(let me think a while)...Oh..got it...that is to summit my assignment for the IT subject. Wow this is my first time to do a blog...so excited d...however it is very hard for me to complete this blogging...because I start from know nothing about blogging until I reach the sucess in blogging...Haha...I am very proud with what I did for this blogging...In this blogging I know how to apply the computer programing and other skill to complete my blogging......Beside that i also know how to find the template from the web site..(that was the difficult part in the blogging because we are needed to find the html of the template to allow us to setting the template...but if we all got the template from the lecturer...may be we will save many time....

0 comments:

My slide show